The 2005 Arkansas School Performance Report will be published by March 15, 2006. The data that is currently on the Arkansas Department of Education (ADE) databases, previously submitted by individual districts, will be used. Please review the data for accuracy. Data can be reviewed privately from February 10-15, 2006.
The directions for access to the data are listed below:
1. To get to the review page go to http://normes.uark.edu.
2. Click on the School Performance Icon.
3. Click School Report Cards in the gray Navigation menu on the left side of the School Performance page.
4. Follow the instructions on the State Report Card page for "State Report Card 2005 Private Prepublication Review."
NOTE: Administrators will use the EGuide/ED.STATS username and password to login. This will provide the district with a private copy of the 2005 school report card data. The directions for review are included on the State Report Card web page and below:
Please review the data in the following sections:
1. American College Test
2. No Child Left Behind Adequate Yearly Progress (AYP)
3. Advance Placement Courses
4. Annual Accreditation Status
Criterion-referenced assessment data are reported corrected as per approved AYP appeals.
Norm-referenced assessment data are reported from ADE press release data.
Please submit requests for corrections to the following:
Dr. Charity Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
Denise Airola, email@example.com
Also, please forward any additional questions or comments to Dr. Charity Smith at 501-682-4207.