ADE Director's Communication Memo Form

Memo Number : FIN-10-027

Date Created : 09/21/2009


Co-op Directors
other: Federal Coordinator and General Business Managers

Type of Memo: Administrative
Response Required: No
Section:   Fiscal and Administrative Services - William J. Goff, Assistant Commissioner
Title VI-B Part 2, 2009-10 Rural and Low Income School Program

Regulatory Authority:
Elementary and Secondary Education Act

Contact Person:
Kim Bajorek

Phone Number:


This document constitutes official notice of the 2009-10 Title VI, Part B, Sub-Part 2 Rural and Low-Income School Program (Title VI–State) allotments, under the Elementary and Secondary Education Act. No individual notice of funds allotment will be provided. Please keep a copy of this communication and the attachment on file for the auditor to review.

The Arkansas Public School Computer Network (APSCN) Source Code for Title VI-B-2 (Title VI-State) formula grants is 6784 and the Revenue Code is 45977.

Payments will be made as follows: 75% of funds available will be paid October 5, 2009, and the remaining 25% will be paid after the 2009-10 ACSIP budget review.

Federal education funds have a Tydings period of 27 months from the time the funds are made available to the state. Funds allotted to the state on July 1, 2009, will be available for expenditure or obligation in an approved ACSIP plan until September 30, 2011. Under Tydings, unobligated funds can be carried over from the first year. Title VI-State does not have a carryover limit.

For questions concerning the Title VI-B-2 (Title VI-State) allocation, please contact Kim Bajorek at 501-683-6530.


Back to the Customer List

Copyright © 1997 Arkansas Department of Education. All rights reserved.
Department of Education Home Page